NKF TRAINING SDN. BHD.
(HRDF Registered Training Provider)
on behalf of
National Kidney Foundation (NKF) of Malaysia
Presents a two-day workshop
The importance of left-brain and right-brain thinking processes (which includes critical, analytical and creative thinking) in a fast-paced industry demands that executives, managers and even non-executives not only possess the ability to perform their work tasks, but also have the attitude, knowledge and skills to think critically and analytically on a behavioural level, to make effective decisions and solve problems with confidence and competence. This course will also provide sufficient exposure to the intricacies of human psychology to effectively think and how to solve issues at the workplace. It also presents you with the opportunity to enhance your left brain (critical and analytical) and right brain (creative and colourful) thinking skills, experiential decision-making activities and problem-solving simulation games which are fun and practical.
Who Should Attend
Supervisors, Executives and Managers across all departments
Date, Time & Venue:
21 & 22 November 2019 (Thursday & Friday)
9.00 am – 5.00 pm
National Kidney Foundation of Malaysia Training Centre,
C23-03, Block C, 3-Two Square,
No. 2, Jalan 19/1, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
In this programme, participants will learn how to:
• Think using your Left-Brain and Right-Brain faculties into problem solving
• Enhance your knowledge on how to use it at the workplace
• Overcome workplace issues using left-brain thinking
• Harmonize your left-brain with your right-brain to achieve an optimal thinking process
• Think more effectively using various psychological tools on right-brain creativity
• Enhance your decision-making skills as an individual and as a team
• Overcome problems and find effective solutions by tapping your inner resources
• Handle work and life obstacles with more confidence and conviction
• 15% interactive lectures
• 70% participative activities
• 15% group discussions
Part 1: Fundamentals of Critical Thinking Processes
• Attributes of your Left-brain thinking process
• Leveraging on the different types of thinking processes
• Values inherent in a left-brain oriented organization
• Intrinsic and extrinsic factors in critical and analytical thinking
• Neuro- strategies to leverage on the left-brain
Part 2: Effective Strategies in Critical & Analytical Thinking for Productivity
• Applying the left-brain psychological imperatives in enhancing productivity
• Linking excellent reasoning with hidden behavioural traits & tactics
• Validating your reasoning style using the 2-tier Logical Technique
• Improving your logical thinking through Mental Maps
• New insights towards being a logical problem-solver
Part 3: Effective thinking tools for problem-solving and decision-making
• Accessing your inner genius using behavioural applications
• Lifting your rational mind above the situation for a more creative view
• Vindicating your decisions: are they in congruence with your values?
• Importance of creativity in shaping your solutions and decisions
• Neuro-strategies to tap into your left-brain and right-brain
Part 4: Steps in Enhancing your decision-making and problem-solving
• Decision-making filters: how to ensure your creative decisions are sound?
• Results-driven solutions to problems for effective outcomes
• Turning failed decisions into opportunities: the 3 creative questions to ask
• Excel as an effective thinking team: Do you have a Creative Team culture?
• Objective Thinking vs. Subjective Thinking: striking an effective balance
DR. ALVIN TEOH KIM MENG
HRDF-CERTIFIED TRAINER ● NS-NLP CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER
Dr. Alvin is a PSMB-Certified Trainer and a published Author with Pelanduk Publications Malaysia. He has a diverse working experience in sales and marketing, clinical consultancy, teaching, grooming, team-collaboration, drama and training. He uses his more than 15 years’ academic and professional experience to create training modules that are fun and result-driven, based uniquely on Drama Psychology. Dr. Alvin is a Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Semantics (NS), Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Hypnosis & Time-Lines recognized by Dr. Michael Hall’s International Society of Neuro-Semantics (ISNS, USA). He is also a Certified Practitioner of NLP under Dr. William Horton’s National Federation of NLP (NFNLP, USA). He also holds a Masters of Business Administration from The Southern Pacific University (USA), a Diploma in Psychological Counseling and a Diploma in Stress Management from the Institute of Healthcare Administration (India).
He has conducted seminars and workshops for directors, managers, executives, accountants, entrepreneurs, doctors, educators and participants of various corporate and academic levels; from the Medical, Financial, IT, Networking, Sales, Scientific, Engineering, Automotive, Advertising, Plantation, Tourism and Education sectors, and many other industries. He has also been regularly sought by the Malaysian Ministry of Health to create and conduct team-building modules upon which government doctors are evaluated for their career advancement and promotion. He has enriched in-house participants at, among others, The Ministry of Defence Malaysia, Tenaga Nasional Berhad, Telekom Malaysia, Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (Matrade), DiGi, UMW Toyota Motor Sdn Bhd, TopMark, Tupperware, IBM, TM NET Sdn Bhd, Godfrey Philips (Philip Morris), Panasonic, Golden Hope, The Sunway Group, The Ministry of Health, Hospital KL, Veterinary Association of Malaysia, The Ministry of Education, RTM and many more.
To register, please fill up the registration form and then email to us OR fax it to 03-7960 2359
Certificate of completion will be awarded for those who complete the course
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries:
Pn. Khairani / Pn. Farah
Tel: 603-7960 2301 / 02 │ Fax: 603-7960 2359
Email : email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Due Date : 15 November 2019
LIMITED SEATS ONLY. RESERVE YOUR SEATS NOW!